Thursday, October 13, 2011

3 Things Thurs: All Cupcakes!

1.  I challenge you to a virtual race next week!  Are you signed up for The Cupcake Classic yet?  Do it {here}. I've got some fantastic prizes rolling in, so get on the happy bandwagon.  It's free to enter, but if you can skip just one Starbucks coffee this week, that $5 donated to DetermiNation-American Cancer Society can get you 5 extra entries into the prize drawing. And believe me, you want your name in the hat with prizes from these great companies... BondiBand, Build-A-Sign, Team Sparkle, Sexy Mom's Running ClubQuad Cities Marathon, Jessica's Gifts, GU Energy gels, Ryders Eyewear and Pearl Izumi.

Even if you can't run in the virtual race (injured), a donation will still score you entries into the prize drawing.  Donations to the DetermiNation-American Cancer Society can be made here.  Thank you so much for your support!



2.  Cupcake Shirts are here!  I'm sorting through all the sizes and hoping to ship out tomorrow.  So expect delivery early next week.  Local orders can be picked Wednesday, Oct. 19 at the Riverplex from 5:30-6:00pm before the weekly Sole Sisters run.  Thank you to all who ordered!  Shirt proceeds totaled over $300 for DetermiNation-American Cancer Society!


3.  Don't be surprised if I gain another 5 lbs in October... In addition to the virtual race and shirt sales, I'm doing another cupcake drive in October, with proceeds donated to the DetermiNation-American Cancer Society.  It's soooo hard not to snack on the mistakes!  I'm knee deep in dishes with powdered sugar wafting through the air... 





YUM!

9 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are soooo cute! Excited for the run and to get my cute shirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the virtual race next week! When is the last day to contribute for the extra entries? Can I still buy a t-shirt? I wish I was closer so I could support the cause by buying cupcakes, they look super yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to get that shirt!!!! :) Yay!! So excited to run next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I practiced for the virtual race and ran 3.7 miles today.

    Cute shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are killing me with those cupcakes! ahhhhhhh! cant wait to get my shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cupcakes, batwoman! Those are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shirts look great! I can't wait to get mine! I need to start thinking about what kind of cupcakes I want to make so that I can inhale them when I am done with my 3.7 miles. I'm sure the calories will balance out, right? (and mine will look nothing like yours, those are amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, I LOVE THE CUPCAKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so super excited about the race!! I got my confirmation for my shirt (YAY!!!) Pretty sure that my cupcakes will not look anything like yours but I will still enjoy mine nonetheless =) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback and comments!