Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fun-RAFFLE Winner #2


Each week I announce another winner from those who have donated to my USO team.
This week's prize was a GU Energy Sample Pack and the winner is... 

SUZANNE WESTENHOFER

Congratulations - Please email me with your mailing address to claim your prize.
Thank you so much for your donation to a great cause.

Don't miss next week's prize drawing for a $35 gift card from Road ID.  For every dollar you donate to my USO team, you receive equivalent number of entries into the weekly raffle.  Entries roll over from week to week. Winners are drawn each week until I reach my $1000 goal.  Support our troops by donating to this great organization. They have so many great programs for our active and injured soldiers, as well as their families.  Donations accepted here.  Read more about the great works of the USO here

1 comment:

I appreciate your feedback and comments!