Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Bling after the Bling

After months of training, you finish the race.  If you're like me, you just might wear your bling around for the next 24 hours... and then it's retired to your wall of medals.  But seriously, is there a reason you can't wear RUNNER'S BLING every single day?

If you believe in the "bling every day" theory, check out Milestones Jewelry.  They offer a gorgeous assortment of jewelry in unique designs for the runner, swimmer, cyclist and general athlete.  From necklaces to bracelets, anklets, earrings and keychains, it's so hard to choose just one!  (Hey Guys, they have mens items too!)  Here's just a couple photos of my favorite items...




Check out Milestones Jewelry's website HERE.
And start compiling your wish list for Mother's Day!?!

Get 10% OFF your entire order!!!
At the check out, simply enter "JESS" into the discount coupon box.


I bet you just can't wait that long for some runner's bling, right?!
 Here is your chance!  Milestones Jewelry is one of the sponsors of The Jelly Bean 5K/10K virtual race this week.  They have provided this beautiful runner girl charm plus necklace (pictured below) to one lucky race finisher.  So sign up for The Jelly Bean today!  For details and registration, click HERE.




5 comments:

  1. That is SO cute! I'll be running my 5k for the JB this Thursday. ♥ Totally bookmarked the page for later rewards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute. Got my 10k done this morning. THanks Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and I are running on Friday. Already purchased our bunny ears, we're ready to go (and win some bling!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of just wearing your finisher's medal as bling. Should be a new trend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback and comments!