Wednesday, April 27, 2011

VOTE: Help me design a shirt!

Back in January, I dedicated two races towards the fight against breast cancer, specifically the Susan G. Komen for the Cure here in Peoria, Illinois (Susan G. Komen's hometown).  Over the past several months, I have orchestrated a little fundraiser called Cupcakes4Cure, raising over $1000 to fight breast cancer.  Now it's time to run the races!
Illinios Half Marathon - April 30 - Champaign, IL
Race for the Cure - May 7 - Peoria, IL

Help me design my race shirt! 

Shirt Back:  I will feature names of survivors, fighters and remembrances.  For a $10 donation to my Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure fund, you may add an honorary name to my shirt.  Click HERE to make a donation; and send the honorary name to runwithjess@comcast.net.  Thank You!

Shirt Front:  Below are 5 choices for the front... Please help me decide and VOTE below.  (You can vote for two choices.)  The design will be printed onto a black tank top.  Thanks for your input!










12 comments:

  1. Tough call! I liked all the designs but I voted for my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all great designs!!! I voted for my fav! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the previous posters - all great designs! I ended up voting for two because I could not choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "tough titty" one made me giggle, but I really love the "Run Strong" one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great designs! My family lives in the Washington/ Peoria area. Good luck with your races!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all great designs. My fav is RUN STRONG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am all about the "Losing is not an option" shirt. In my opinion it relates well to the fight against breast cancer and is inspirational to your run. All are great, though! Great idea!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think ou can go wrong with any jess! fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all but partial to the Losing is not an option. Of course, I'm in the process of having my RunningStrong for Hope t-shirts to benefit LIVESTRONG but love that we are on the same wave length! We should discuss our fundraising efforts over cupcakes some day!!

    Hope we can connect this weekend....Good LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Run Strong logo!! Very creative.. What a great cause to race for, I ran for Susan G Komen last year and would have loved any of your logos.. AWESOME!!

    And just pick a Marathon and hit REGISTER!! But make sure that it is not too hilly, the right time of the year temp wise and that you will not have too many vacations or distractions from training. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like everyone, LOVE all the designs. The one design that stood out and spoke to me was Run Strong.

    I'm running a Susan G Komen race here too! It's the 5K in DC. I would've LOVED to have Run Strong as my shirt!

    You go raising $1,000!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback and comments!